LLP ICEMAN was founded in 2012 by leading ice specialists in Kazakhstan. The core group of the company has 10 to 15 years of experience operating in the Caspian Sea as well as several years of involvement with projects supporting seismic operations off the Greenland coast and research conducted in the Barents Sea off Svalbard coast. Recent activities include remote sensing analysis of ice conditions in the Ob Estuary and Kara sea.
Ecosky LLC was founded in 2013. Ecosky LLC is a specialized engineering company that offers services in the following business areas: offshore engineering surveys, including ice surveys, environmental design and environmental impact assessments, industrial environmental monitoring and controls, project maintenance, environmental audit and consulting, and archaeological research. Our company has all the necessary equipment and qualified personnel to conduct offshore engineering surveys and ice surveys.
Ekosky LLC has all the licenses necessary to carry out the full range of marine engineering and marine research.
Ecosky LLC has successfully implemented several projects in the field of engineering surveys including ice surveys:
• Bridge crossing over the Lena river in the region of Yakutsk,
• Marine gas pipeline for external gas transportation to the Novoportovskoye oil and gas condensate field,
• Engineering and hydrometeorological surveys on the coast of the Barents Sea,
• Marine shipping terminal of the Yamburgskoye oil and gas condensate field, in the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District,
• Construction of an exploration well, No. 177-R, at the Yuzhno-Tambeysky license area in the water area of the Ob Bay,
• Construction of a sea terminal for the shipment of copper concentrate at the area of Cape Nagleynin,
• Placement of an offshore shipping terminal for liquid hydrocarbons at the Kharasaveyskoye and Bovanenkovskoye fields.
LMSU Marine Research Center is an innovative scientific and technical company established by Lomonosov Moscow State University and Russian commercial companies engaged in comprehensive marine research for the oil and gas complex needs in 2014. Marine Research Center is a resident of the MSU Science Park, the oldest technology park in Russia. Center staff is more than 180 people, including 20 PhD and doctors of science.
* Environmental support of marine projects: data collection, assessment, and forecasting of environmental conditions.
* Engineering surveys and their support: geological and geophysical, geodesic and archeological studies of the marine environment.
* Hydrometeorological investigations, including ice research, modeling, and forecasting of hydrometeorological processes.
* Geotechnical monitoring of marine and coastal infrastructure objects.
* Geoinformation technologies: geoinformation support of projects, development of marine databases, geoinformation systems, and geoinformation portals, satellite monitoring, and application of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV);
* Scientific research and development: development of methods, software, and equipment to collect and analyze data on the marine environment.
119234, Russia, Moscow, Leninskie Gory 1, b. 77, office 402, MSU Science Park.
Tel.: +7(495) 648-65-58
To become POAC2021 sponsor please contact us: email@example.com